Welcome to my journey in life: thoughts on God, homeschooling, and anything homemade. (I took this photo of my eldest in April, 2017.)

June 30, 2011

Moving!

Okay, we close tomorrow and move on Saturday!

Remember the song?  "Hey! S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y!"  Okay, just the beginning, the rest is silly.  I'm chanting the spelling and whoo-hooing til everyone thinks I'm a hillbilly.

With my back out, I'll be giving orders rather than lifting and hauling myself - pray for those dear moving boys - I'll be gentle, really I will.

But soon we will be lying in the midst of chaos admiring the floor to ceiling boxes and months of work ahead of us.  Praise be to God.  This day has come.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Here's to redecorating on the cheap and making our new house a home.

God bless you all!

No comments: