Welcome to my journey in life: thoughts on God, homeschooling, and anything homemade. (I took this photo of my eldest in April, 2017.)

May 5, 2011

On the Market!

So the official photographer took some official photos of my exceptionally clean and sparsely decorated home and voila, we are on the market as of tomorrow!

Sigh of relief.

Seriously.

I could sleep for a week.  I just might...or not.

I am elated and exhausted and moving on to bigger and better things.  As I look at all the things I want to blog about they seem a blur in my memory.  Easter, Big Girl's birthday, the whole past month; one... big...blur.

However, I have pictures so my memory is off the hook and you will soon see what cuteness was created in spite of the chaos in my life.

I am suddenly so tired that I am going to go fall into my bed and dream about seeing my house on sale on the internet tomorrow!

Have a sweet night!

No comments: